We like beer. We’ve always liked beer, and we still like beer. And if you’re like us, you’ll love this unique beer festival that will bring more than 30 breweries to Memphis. Here’s everything you need to know about the 9th annual Cooper-Young Beerfest on October 20, and why you need to make plans on attending!
Did we mention there would be beer?
This year, the Cooper-Young Beerfest is bringing 37 regional breweries and 2 home-brew clubs to Midtown Memphis, and they’re going to be bringing their best inventory for you to sample. Each brewery in attendance will have at least ONE representative at their booth, so not only will you get to try some amazing beers, but you will also be able to learn more about the beers that you are drinking, possibly even from the brewers themselves.
Do you really like the beer you’re drinking and want to check out the brewery that made it? The Cooper-Young Beerfest has made that easy for you to do– all of the craft breweries that are in attendance are within a day’s drive of Memphis. This will give you an opportunity to check out some beers and breweries that you had no idea even existed!
What else do I need to know about Beerfest?
It wouldn’t be a real beer festival without live music and delicious eats, so the Cooper-Young Beerfest has teamed up with Goner Records to spin some sweet tunes, and Central BBQ, Sweet Grass, and Sushi Jimmi will be on the scene with some great food for purchase.
There’s also a limited number of tickets available to this event, so you want to make sure you get yours before they run out! By capping the number of tickets available, you not only have a chance to get a taste of everything available, but you’ll get to spend more time enjoying your beers and have more of a chance to talk to those brewery representatives.
Breweries attending the festival
- 2nd Shift, St. Louis, MO
- Augusta, Augusta, MO
- Black Abbey, Nashville, TN
- Blackstone, Nashville, TN
- Bluff City Brewers and Connoisseurs, Memphis, TN
- Boscos, Memphis, TN
- Charleville, St. Louis, MO
- Crosstown, Memphis, TN
- Diamond Bear, Little Rock, AR
- Earthbound, St. Louis, MO
- Exit 6, St. Charles, MO
- Fanatic, Knoxville, TN
- Fairhope, Fairhope, AL
- Ferus, Trussville, AL
- Ghost River, Memphis, TN
- Goodwood, Louisville, KY
- Heavy Riff, St. Louis, MO
- Hi-Wire, Asheville, NC
- High Cotton, Memphis, TN
- Jackalope, Nashville, TN
- Long Road Cider, Memphis, TN
- Meddlesome, Memphis, TN
- Memphis Brewers Association, Memphis, TN
- Memphis Made, Memphis, TN
- Mother’s, Springfield, MO
- Old Bakery, Alton, IL
- Rebel Kettle, Little Rock, AR
- Rock n Dough, Memphis, TN
- Schulz Bräu, Knoxville, TN
- Singin’ River, Florence, AL
- Six Mile Bridge, Maryland Heights, MO
- Stone’s Throw, Little Rock, AR
- Straight to Ale, Huntsville, AL
- Trim Tab, Birmingham, AL
- Urban Chestnut, St. Louis, MO
- Urban South, New Orleans, LA
- Vino’s, Little Rock, AR
- Wiseacre, Memphis, TN
- Yazoo, Nashville, TN
For tickets and more info
For more information on Beerfest, or to order your tickets, just head over to www.cybeerfest.org/tickets/
You May Also Like…