We know, we know, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. But since we can’t all agree on the obsession that is the fall beverage and if Starbucks is worth it, here’s something most can join together: Chick-fil-A is the bomb.
And since everyone loves the Atlanta-based purveyor of chicken deliciousness, customers will also love the new menu items introduced on Monday.
“We know the beginning of the school year can be hectic for families and we hope these new options help make life a little easier for our guests,” said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging. “Many of our guests aren’t aware we have a catering menu, so we’re excited to introduce some new options that are perfect for an after-school snack or to entertain family, friends, and co-workers.”
New menu options include:
- 30-Count Nuggets – The 30-Count Nuggets are available nationwide and can be ordered at the counter, through the drive-thru and via the Chick-fil-A Mobile App.
- Waffle Potato Chips – Previously only available on the catering menu, the kettle-cooked waffle cut chips are an alternative to our Waffle Fries and are gluten-free. Waffle Potato Chips can now be purchased as a side item to pair with any entrée (or Kid’s Meal) and are still available as side offering on the catering menu.
- Improved Fruit Cup – Based on customer feedback, the fruit mix has been improved to feature fewer apples and more premium fruit options. The Fruit Cup is served chilled with fresh strawberries, blueberries, red and green apple pieces and mandarin oranges.
New catering and online order menu options include:
- Grilled Chicken Bundle – This lighter, grilled chicken option makes it easy to build you own grilled chicken sandwiches. The bundle comes with 10 grilled chicken breasts, multigrain buns, Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce, Green Leaf lettuce, tomatoes, Colby-Jack cheese and Applewood smoked bacon and serves 10.
- Spicy Chilled Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich – The Spicy Chilled Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich provides a fresh and unique option for people who love grilled chicken but want an extra spicy kick. The boneless spicy chicken breast is marinated with a special blend of seasonings, grilled, thinly sliced and served chilled on a multigrain baguette with Pepper Jack cheese, baby greens and sliced tomato. It is served with Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce.
All the new menu items are available starting August 27. For more information about Chick-fil-A and stories about the company’s food, people and customers across the country, visit thechickenwire.chick-fil-a.com.
You may also like: