Making this pie is as easy as....you get the point.
This easy-to-make, deliciously crunchy peanut butter pie will be the showstopper at your next gathering. It can be served plain or topped with just about anything from whipped cream to bananas to chocolate syrup (or all three!!!).
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together with hand mixer.
- Add powdered sugar. Mix together until well combined.
- Add whipped topping. Mix together until well combined.
- Use a spatula to fold in chopped peanuts.
- Pour mixture into the pre-made pie crust. Let chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Top with your choice of topping. We tried strawberry jam, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a few sliced bananas. But this peanut butter pie is so versatile, you can top it with just about anything!
And if you loved that recipe, you’re sure to love this!
Copyright 2018 The Southern Weekend. All rights reserved.