Quarantine cookies: Make these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies in no time
Hopefully you’re all trying to ration your food and ingredients right now to limit the amount of times you’re going out to go to the store so here’s a quick, fun, and easy recipe for peanut butter cookies that only use THREE ingredients!
Let’s get to bakin’!
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (preferably smooth)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 6 – 8 minutes.
- Let cool once out of the oven
Stay up to date on all things Bluff City Weekend!