Quarantine cooking: Easy to make, healthy cookie dough balls
Here’s a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy!
These healthy cookie dough balls only have a few ingredients and require no oven!
Here’s the recipe.
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp oat flour (Note: If you don’t have oat flour in your pantry like me, you can make your own by processing old fashioned oats in a food processor.)
- ½ cup nut butter (I used almond butter, but you can also use cashew butter.)
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup of chocolate chips (You can use any kind you want)
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- If too wet to roll into balls, chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and store in fridge or freezer. If freezer, defrost for a few minutes before eating.
You might also like: