Felicia shows us how to make a remoulade sauce.
- 2 cups homemade mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Creole Mustard or other whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Hot Sauce
Combine everything in the food processor and process well. Season with salt and Hot Sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Dressing with keep for 1 week in the refrigerator. Always use cold.
Yields: 3 cups
Recipe courteous of Felicia Willett, 2016.
Stay up to date on all things Bluff City Weekend!