Starbucks wants you to have a sweet start to summer with its lineup of new and returning items.
You’ll find colorful teas, iced espresso, a favorite breakfast sandwich and a returning cake pop on the menu at participating Starbucks in U.S. and Canada.
You won’t even have to wait because these items are available starting June 25.
Test these tasty teas:
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade – made with a combination of peach-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Guava White Tea Lemonade – a combination of guava-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Blueberry Black Tea Lemonade – made with a combination of blueberry-flavored fruit juice blend and lemonade and sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice.
- Beach Bellini Tea Sachets – This is a tropical herbal tea blend available wherever you buy groceries and on Amazon for a suggested retail price of $5.99.
Drink up a delightful espresso:
- Iced Cocoa Cloud Macchiato – This drink has layers of whipped cloud foam with a hint of Toffee Nut Syrup followed by espresso and finished with caramel crosshatch and mocha drizzle.
Be bold with a brand new breakfast sandwich (available for a limited time):
- Smoked Shoulder Bacon Breakfast Sandwich – Enjoy a thick slice of pecan wood smoked pork shoulder bacon, egg and sun-dried tomato cream cheese served on Parmesan-crusted Texas-style toast.
Careful, you can’t consume just one cake pop (available for a limited time):
- Strawberry Cake Pop – A strawberry cake dipped in a white chocolate flavored coating.
Starbucks is also offering a Happy Hour deal where you can kick back and treat yourself.
It starts on Thursday, June 27 after 3 p.m.
The deal includes the Teavana Iced Tea Lemonades, Flavored Iced Teas and Iced Cocoa Cloud Macchiato.
Customers will get a second one free for an equal or lesser value.
You have a lot of new options to try this summer.