Elvis Presley Enterprises shares the exciting lineup of event coming to Graceland this year!
Graceland keeps getting better.
On the Graceland Soundstage, rock and roll is immortalized and memorizing guitar riffs have no end! The first round of “Graceland Live” concerts have been announced and are now on sale to the public. Graceland has made a commitment to bring about 50 concerts this year in partnership with Live Nation. There are two, new fantastic facilities where the shows will be held: Graceland Soundstage and Graceland Guest House Theater. Both are state-of-the-art facilities, with the best sound and lighting. The Soundstage stage seats upwards of 1600 people and has two enormous screens on each side of the stage making every seat a great one. The Graceland Guest House Theater accommodates 450 with stadium style seating. Both venues offer on-site parking and multiple full service restaurant options.
Check out the confirmed list of artists through the end of August:
- March 23 – Bret Michaels (Graceland Soundstage)
- part of Graceland’s Military Appreciation Weekend
- April 6 – Billy Gardell (Graceland Guest House Theatre)
- April 13 – George Thorogood and The Destroyers (Graceland Soundstage)
- April 19 – Buckcherry (Graceland Soundstage)
- May 3 – Allman Betts Band (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 2 – Stryper (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 16 – Boz Scaggs (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 22 – Chubby Checker & The Wildcats (Graceland Soundstage)
- August 21 – Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot (Graceland Soundstage)
Tickets can be purchased directly at gracelandlive.com or by calling 877-777-0606. Not only will show and concert-goers enjoy live music and entertainment events, but ticket holders will also receive free access to Elvis Presley’s Memphis after 3pm on show dates. Located across the street from Graceland Mansion, Elvis Presley’s Memphis is a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex featuring a full city block of exhibits, restaurants, and shops dedicated to the legend of Elvis Presley.
More shows will be announced soon, and if you want to be one of the first people to get your hands on tickets, sign-up for LiveFeed, Graceland’s concert newsletter, at GracelandLive.com or exclusive presales and offers.