If you’re looking for a super-extravagant way to celebrate Father’s Day this year, you’re going to want to hear about this opportunity to treat Dad to an amazing day out on the golf course.
Your dad probably hasn’t been able to get out on the golf course as much as he would like so far this year with COVID-19 lockdowns happening.
That’s why Groupon is partnering with Oak Hills Golf Course in Greenbrier, Tennessee to give your dad a really unique opportunity to catch up and perfect his game for the rest of the season.
In addition to having the course to himself (and up to three guests) for the entire day, your dad will also get some pretty sweet amenities.
- Rental of the entire course from 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CDT.
- Dad and up to three guests can golf as many rounds as they like during course hours
- Greens fees and carts for Dad and guests
- Unlimited beer and hotdogs for Dad and guests over the drinking age of 21 years old
- Cooler for the group to keep any drinks cold. ($200 value)
- Dozen golf balls each for Dad and guests ($100 value)
There is a hefty price tag on this package of $5,000, but he won’t have to worry about letting anyone play through, or getting stuck playing behind anyone on what would otherwise be a super busy day at the links.
Looking for other things to do with Dad this Father’s Day? Maybe take a camping trip? Here’s what you’ll need!